Buy Tamoxol Tablets AP
|Regular price||Discount||Price per item|
|Minimum quantity: 2||23.56 USD||-5%||22.38 USD|
|Minimum quantity: 4||23.56 USD||-7%||21.91 USD|
Tamoxol Tablets (Nolvadex or Tamoxifen) are the most popular anti-estrogen. It assists in the prevention of water retention.
Tamoxol Tablets is a brand name for the drug tamoxifen citrate, a nonsteroidal agent which demonstrates potent antiestrogenic properties. These antiestrogenic effects are due to its ability to compete with estrogen for binding sites in target tissues such as in the breast. Medically, the effects make it very useful in breast cancer patients. Male bodybuilders however, find it very effective in combating gynecomastia (female breast tissue development). Gynecomastia is caused by excess estrogen in the male body. In the steroid user, this happens when anabolic steroids aromatize into estrogens. This is not as odd as you may think, structurally these hormones are very similar. So with Nolvadex competing for and occupying estrogen receptors, the buildup of tissue is greatly reduced and often avoided. It should be noted that it also seems to slightly reduce to gains made during a steroid cycle. Some believe estrogen plays a role in keeping androgen receptors open. This may explain why it would slightly hinder gains. Regardless of this effect is the most popular anti-estrogen used by athletes and many people swear by it. One should remember though that many athletes find no need for Nolvadex while others absolutely need it to avoid a gynecomastia problem. One should be aware of how much they actually need an ancillary drug like this before committing to use it during a cycle.
A side effect is usually regarded as an undesirable secondary effect which occurs in addition to the desired therapeutic effect of a drug or medication. Side effects may vary for each individual depending on the person's disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for professional advice or visit www.drugs.com/sfx.
Stop using tamoxifen and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
* sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
* sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
* chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing up blood;
* pain or swelling in one or both legs;
* unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge;
* irregular menstrual periods;
* pain or pressure in your pelvic area;
* fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
* pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
* new breast lumps; or
* nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
* hot flashes, warmth or tingly feeling under your skin;
* bone, joint, or tumor pain;
* redness or skin changes;
* swelling in your hands or feet;
* vaginal itching or dryness;
* depressed mood, weakness;
* weight loss;
* cough, sore throat;
* decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
* headache, dizziness; or
* thinning hair.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for professional advice!
|Nolvadex is a potent nonsteroidal anti-estrogen.|